- RaptorMedia.co and Raptor Media, LLC referred to collectively as "RaptorMedia" or "Raptor Media LLC" or "Raptormedia.co" at its sole discretion, may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this Web site at anytime. By using this service the user waives any rights or claims it may have against RaptorMedia.co.
- The content available through the Site is the sole property of RaptorMedia.co or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, RaptorMedia.co-owned content received through the Site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. Content owned by RaptorMedia.co licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through the Site to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization without RaptorMedia.co's express prior written consent.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, RaptorMedia.co SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIMS THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE SUCH PARTY OF AN ADEQUATE REME
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY PRODUCT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE RaptorMedia.co WEB SITE. RaptorMedia.co FORMS PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE VENDORS FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME IS RaptorMedia.co MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NOR WILL RaptorMedia.co BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST RaptorMedia.co WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Privacy Notice
- At Raptor Media, LLC we are aware of our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of our responsibility, we disclose to you what information we collect, when it is collected and how we use that information to improve your experience.
Our reasons are logical and very simple. We have 3 primary information collection practices.
- Communication with our online forms.
- Client registration.
- Payment processing.
- All of our online communication forms are forwarded to their respective email files used exclusively for communication purposes. These emails may or may not be saved for future purposes. In general, any inquiries received are processed accordingly and stored by default in our mail servers without any specific indexing. Communication with existing clients is saved to insure accuracy of changes to services. General and client communication is not shared or sold. Email addresses are not used for any promotions unless requested. As of this writing (July 25th 2010), such services do not exist.
- Client Registration
- New and existing clients are required to provide the following information.
- First & Last Name
- Valid Phone Number
- Valid Email
- Billing Address
- Payment Processing
- General Application Of Privacy Terms
- We may disclose, access, or report personal information when we believe, in good faith, we're required to by law or to protect our legal rights. We may also do this in connection with an investigation into a suspected violation involving the Terms of Service, fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may be illegal or expose us to legal liability. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
- We may report and share information about your account to credit bureaus, consumer reporting agencies and card associations. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report and consumer report. We may also share information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents, government agencies and card associations in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
- Currently all websites are hosted with Godaddy.com and any communication facilitated utilizes the services of GoDaddy.com and Google.com, both of which are respected companies with exceptional privacy policies.
- Website Development And Design
- All of our website services are performed inhouse, on our computers. We do not subcontract any portion of our website design and development services. All of the following items performed by us on your behalf are done so under our name; domain name registration, hosting, design, development and marketing. We are not affiliated with any other companies except those explicitly noted in this policy. Raptor Media, LLC is a registered Florida company and adheres to all applicable laws.
- For marketing purposes only, we have several versions of our business online under various domain names. Each domain name will have a link to our parent website. All transactions are performed under our legal name, Raptor Media, LLC.
- Copyright & Website License
- RaptorMedia with and without any extension is owned by Raptor Media, LLC and governed by disclaimers posted at RaptorMedia and RaptorMedia.co and various RaptorMedia extensions. Referencing any terms under any of our domains is therefore referencing Raptor Media, LLC.
At RaptorMedia we work very hard to bring quality designs at affordable prices to help promote small businesses. The unique system implemented by RaptorMedia creates a vested financial interest with each client as our profits are spread long term. This relationship benefits the client with lower entry costs and superior long term support.
Our clients have opted for hands-off service. These services are not operated with control panels that are capable of granting permissions and monitor backend users.
These terms apply to all of our work under all of our public domains.
To protect our investment with each client, RaptorMedia has implemented some measures.
- Proprietary Designs & Coding.
- Intellectual Property.
- Inherit License Agreement.
- Proprietary Designs & Coding Structure
- RaptorMedia website designs are created from scratch, one key stroke at a time. Each graphic is either purchased, created from scratch or purchased and altered. Every image provided by our client is edited. All wording is created, edited, researched and altered by us. RaptorMedia does not hold templates and we do not offer templates.
RaptorMedia does not allow third party intervention in design, programming or access to any files, including but not limited to marketing resources. We do not share client information, website performance or budgetary elements. If such access is desired, the client can submit the request and accept our buyout terms. The code structure will be altered to keep our strategies private while preserving the design. Without written consent from RaptorMedia, no content can be used in violation of our posted disclaimer.
- Intellectual Property
- All of our work is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. RaptorMedia does not copy content from other websites, plagiarize or knowingly include any content unlawfully or in violation of intellectual property laws. Any content provided by the client and inserted into a website at client's direction, that has not been edited, checked against copyright and intellectual property violations is placed at clients' own risk. Email documentation exists between client and RaptorMedia in regards to such content.
- License Agreement
- Our designs are licensed to our clients by default for use as intended in original agreement. Any extension of that usage must be accompanied by written permission from RaptorMedia and such proof must exist. Any artwork, images and content used in news media outlets must provide recognition for such content to RaptorMedia. Our website designs cannot be duplicated or copied without sale. Our clients are purchasing the rights to use a design commercially. This does not give a client rights to the code and other elements that were required to create the design. To purchase exclusive rights to our work, submit a written request and an invoice will be applied accordingly.
- Our Business Name Disclosure
- For marketing purposes only, we have several versions of our business online under various domain names. Each domain name will have a link to our parent website. All transactions are performed under our legal name, Raptor Media, LLC. RaptorMedia domain name with various extensions is owned by Raptor Media, LLC.